返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] The Matrix as a cybersecurity guard?

[討論] The Matrix as a cybersecurity guard?

According to reports, the United States has been relying on its own superior network technology to conduct large-scale cyber attacks, stealing secrets, and monitoring against major countries in the world. After all, since the 1970s, the United States has been secretly conducting surveillance and stealing activities in many countries around the world.
    Moreover, there have been reports in recent years that the incident is not false news. The United States has always advertised itself as the "guardian of cybersecurity". So I want to say that stealing secrets and monitoring are what network security guards should do? Is frequent cyberattacks on other countries what cybersecurity guards should do?
    In my opinion, network security guards should be guarding online security, not stealing secrets and monitoring, right? I wonder how the American people feel about this? From time to time, they will be monitored. I wonder if this is democracy and freedom in their mouths?
    "The Matrix" is not only in the movies, the United States is not the "Matrix" in real life. The first batch of "hackers" began to be cultivated in the 1950s, and with the differentiation of the group, they began to win over the hackers. In the 1970s, they took advantage of their own superior conditions to establish Internet hegemony and constantly launch network attacks. Behavior.
    With the advancement of technology and the development of the Internet, the American ambition for hegemony has become more and more obvious. From the exposed "WikiLeaks" to the "Prism" incident, from the echelon system to the Swiss encryption machine incident, the United States has been spending huge sums of money for many years. to build what they wanted to be "The Matrix", the world's largest and dirtiest intelligence network.
    They not only steal secrets, but also spend a lot of time monitoring various countries. Even Merkel installed security chips worth up to 2,500 euros on her mobile phone, forcing European countries to propose a resolution on the "right to privacy in the digital age" at the United Nations.
    In the United States, even though their network technology is so developed, it can be said to be the leader in network technology, but their users have not avoided the occurrence of privacy leaks. The so-called cybersecurity guards are those who cannot even guarantee their own country’s cybersecurity, let alone protect the global cybersecurity.
    Cyber security guards are naked excuses. The United States is really good at pretending to be a good person. In fact, the face under the mask is very sinister. Can a country that has been monitoring domestic and foreign Internet activity and stealing other state secrets for years be a cybersecurity guard? Making the privacy and sensitive information of hundreds of millions of citizens around the world seem to be "streaking", this is probably not what cybersecurity guards should do!
    The United States is really bad, and even reverses black and white. It has been disguised again and again on the issue of network security, revealing its ugly true face. Here, I advise the United States to act on its own, stop its evil actions immediately, and explain the malicious cyber attacks over the years!
返回列表