返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] [原創]進階版英語面試問答(上)

[問題] [原創]進階版英語面試問答(上)

[原創]進階版英語面試問答(上)
Job Interviews
AN INTERVIEW DIALOGUE

Read through this outline of the responses of three applicants to the same questions asked of them in an interview.
Consider their answers carefully.

當你的英語能力已達一定程度,基本的應答都難不倒你時,您需要的是最好的答案,而非僅是正確的答案,面試英語進階版,透過合宜的問答,協助您給面試官留下好印象,好工作手到擒來!以下內容每個問題都有三組以上答案,有顏色者為較佳回答方式,提供您參考

1. Good morning, my name is Ms Martin. You've applied for the Laboratory Assistant's position right?

A. Yes, that's right.
B. Yes Ms Martin, I have.
C. Yes Ms Martin. When I saw it advertised I thought it would really suit me.

2. Can you tell me why you replied to our advertisement?

A. I .... I 'm not really sure .... ahh ....
B. Well, I've always enjoyed science and felt that this position would offer me an opportunity to extend my skills in this area.
C. I think that I'd be really good at this kind of work. In fact I learn so fast that I'd be looking for promotion very shortly.

3. Do you know exactly what you would be doing as a Laboratory Assistant?

A. Well, I don't really know for sure, but I think it's got something to do with helping out the scientists in the laboratory hasn't it?
B. A Laboratory Assistant helps to maintain scientific equipment, keeping a check on the supplies in the store, and preparing the chemicals for experiments.
C. Oh, a Lab. Assistant helps make sure that all the experiments are done properly.

4. What sort of student do you regard yourself as . . . did you enjoy studying while you were at school?

A. I wasn't the best student. I didn't really like study all that much, but I did it when I had to
B. I suppose I'm a reasonable student. I passed all my tests and enjoyed studying subjects that interested me.
C. I'm a really great student I didn't have to study much because I always seemed to get by without worrying too much about it.

5. What were your favourite subjects at school?

A. I liked Science-it was O.K. . . well, at least the bits I understood were O.K.
B. Maths and Science were my favourite subjects at school. I also enjoyed doing History.
C. I'm afraid that I only liked the ones I was good at. The others were so boring that I found them to be a thorough waste of my time.
返回列表