返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉貼] 緣盡時要懂得放下

[轉貼] 緣盡時要懂得放下

緣盡時要懂得放下
我在網上抓到一篇文章, 嘗試翻譯, 請大家指導, 我是新來的。

緣盡時要懂得放下
Leave it when it doesn’t have affinity

一位朋友要賣掉她花了多年心血建立的企業,給我傳來短訊說:價錢雖好,但就像自己養大的孩子,很捨不得,心裏抗拒。

A friend was going to sell the business that she has spent her life to build up.  She sent me a text message and said that I was depressed and resisted to although it sold at a very good price.  That was my baby.

我回了她一個短訊:世上沒有一樣東西永遠屬於你的,包括自己最愛的人,養大的孩子,包括自己的身體,也會回歸泥土 。

I replied her that nothing was belonging to you ever including your beloved, your children, even though your body becoming mud after all.

她回訊說,我這段話讓她豁然開朗,頓開茅塞,人生的確如此,應坦然面對 。

She thanked to me as she suddenly see the light and ease to accept.

我這麼快回她,是因為不久前網上看到一篇短文。寄給我的人,大概知道我這半年來始終想念著她,心裏放不下。短文說,每次爬山都見到一對老夫婦,恩愛地牽手。聊起來,老先生說,我太太是我年輕時,向我丈人借用的。老太太說,別聽他瞎說,我是名正言順嫁娶的。

I read an article sent by a friend lately.  It is about a person bumped into a couple when he did hiking every time.  They were very old and lead by the hand lovely.  The old man told him that I borrowed my wife from my father-in-law when I was young.  The old lady said that she married him under the jurisdiction.

老先生解釋:世間的一切都是借給我們用的!太太、家財、子孫、身體,都是借的,有緣則來,無緣則去。世間一切我們只有使用權而已,談不上所有權。身體,頂多借我們用個一百年,就要入土為安了。

太 太,頂多讓我們牽手六、七十年,也就莎喲那那啦。這中間離婚或意外死亡的,緣就更淺了。錢財、房屋,一個閃失,一個意外,一個無常,說不定就化為烏有了。 想到這樣,我們就不會被眼前暫時的喜怒哀樂景象給騙了,以為我們的一切永遠都是我們的。當因緣散了,就執而痛苦不堪。因緣變了,或失去親人,或身體損 壞,或失去財富,若天天悶悶不樂,走不出來,這樣對事情一點幫助都沒有。
The old man explained that everything in the world including wives, wealth, children, and bodies are borrowed.  It comes when it comes.  We have only the right to use them but not the ownership.   We borrow our body using for maximum 100 years then, we go back to soil.

人生無常,但不是要消極以對。該努力時當努力,該把握時要把握,只是,凡事都有緣起緣滅,強求不得,人生如過客,歡歡喜喜地,高高興興地走。最重要的,是把握當下 。

Although life is uncertain, don’t be negative.  Do it when needed and seize the chance.  However, don’t try too hard as everything has the right time to start or end.   Life is short, be happy always.  The most important is to seize the chance when the chance is coming.

英語論壇加拿大預科入學考試題。難度不過如此啦
返回列表