返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉貼] 英文自我介紹

[轉貼] 英文自我介紹

英文自我介紹
英文
雖然這是篇還沒寫完的作文
但是還是請幫我改一下 謝謝
Everybody hello, I would like to introduce myself. my name is Rachel
  I am twenty three years old. I was born on October 19 1986. I have big family with seven members, including my parent, two elder sister one younger brother, one younger sister and me. I study in Wenzao Ursuline college, before, I study in National Kaohsiung Marine University, but I am not interesting in their curse, so I come to the Wenzao Ursuline college .At the beginning, English with me was difficult, especially listening, sometimes I don’t know what teacher said, so I study harder, now I feel my English will become better then more.  
     I have played the piano for five years. my piano teacher was strict with me so I was afraid my piano teacher, when I made a mistake she always used the pen to hit my fingers, but she made my piano play well, so I thank for her. I usually play the popular song or classic music, especially classic music, it was very difficult, so I play piano with three hours every day. I lover play piano, but now, I have no time play it.
   I am the full time student, so I don’t have job, but during the summer vacation, I applied for a job at a convent Store, and I was hired after the interview. During my first day.

收藏 分享 00 0 掌聲 噓聲
返回列表