返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] The most important thing I learned .....

[分享] The most important thing I learned .....

The most important thing I learned .....
本文章最後由 dunchee 於 2009-9-28 05:07 編輯

這是回應這個Blog: The most important thing I learned from my life in university

我有用一些colors/formats,直接貼在"評論"上的話那些設定會消失。這次我換貼在這裡,看效果如何

<<Note to 網管: 一些字會擠在一起,比如I have -> Ihave。"highlights"全不見了>>
----------------------------------
First of all,Ihave to introduce my school.My school is Tamkang(淡江)University Lanyang(蘭陽)Campus,which is located at a mountain in I-lan(宜蘭)and have a beautifiul viewat night.
1. 第一個問題是逗號後需要留一個空格->First of all, I have to ...。句號後也是
2. have -> has

There are twospecial difference to othernomal university.
1. 要用複數名詞(這留給你自己改)
2. -> to other universities.不需要刻意強調normal(你該不會是刻意寫nomal?),除非有很多"notnormal"的大學你才需要這樣子刻意說.(或是你是指normalxxx ->師範xxx?看你的文章內容又不像)
3. .....(寫在下一篇)

Because we haveto study abroad in third year,the most important thing for us isimprovingour english.
1. improve :這是慣用法(Themost important xxx is xxx). 你可以用Google找"cleftsentences",有很多例子/文法網站在講這個
2. english:第一個字母要大寫。後頭的同樣typo我就不另外指出

After living herefor a while,I found one thing that  theway learning english in Taiwan has something wrong.
這個...算是中式英文.參考看看我的寫法-> After living herefor a while, I found out there is something wrong in the way oflearning English in Taiwan.
如果你要用原來的寫法,那麼一個基本句型/寫法是: (Some method) has something wrong with it. 你可以自己擴充

Most students inTaiwan take english as a subject,and they usually just remembereverything(such a Grammar, Vocabulary,etc...) aspossible as thay can ,and thepurpose they learn english is getting wll grade.
1.remember: 改成memorize.你可以查forlearners的字典比較兩者的差異.比如
訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先註冊或登入會員
訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先註冊或登入會員
2. 這也是中式英文->as much as they can(並不是所有情況都用"much",這要照內文/語意調整)
3. -> thepurpose of their learning English is getting good grade.

But English is alanguage,which is needed tospend a lot time in listening,spelling,reading ,and writting.
這是另外的意思:English(this language) is needed to spend  a lot of time in..... -->
目地/計劃/一件要做的事是在聽說讀寫上花很多時間。而這時需要的一樣東西是English....
一般人要花很多時間去聽說讀寫(英文)時,會需要...比如很多教材(光一個還不至於會spenda lot of time),足夠的食物(因為要花很多時間...),...等等(你再自己體會一下這種感覺)
返回列表