返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 請幫我檢查這篇文的文法

[問題] 請幫我檢查這篇文的文法

請檢查這篇文的文法
本文章最後由 deepside 於 2010-1-14 21:19 編輯

When I was small, I already insisted to preserve my children right such as hair style or the taste of clothes but I had never paid attention on the design. Everyday I only focused on eating and watching superman. When I failed on exams, I would cry for a while but I still would not use my brain and change the routine of my lazy days after that.
        This possibly was because of my boring life or adolescent problem, I became a person who love daydreaming, thinking, and creating. My notes and books couldn’t avoid the destruction by my handwriting, which were mostly about the scary characters or cute teachers portraits and this was a good therapy for me to get over the attraction of sleeping in classes. After I finished the open exam ,I immediately jumped into the graphic design, but I did not study well and hardly found a job for a long time .Those setbacks gave me a tough and introspective lesson. As the self-mistrust ,disapproving voice from my society and parents ,I had thought of giving up design for so many times in the past , but the aspiration and passion in my heart lead me to keep going on my own road. Now I ‘ m still not sure whether other people would see me as anyone, I must see myself as an ambitious and creative person and never stop chasing the best I can.
             My instinct is the main reason why I choose this school. I really want to learn a lot here. Thinking, problem-solving skills, the balance between art and commerce are the most important parts of my study plan and I also would like to cooperate and communicate with people from different countries. This will be really interesting and inspiring experience for me.
        My mind is full of excited ideas such as a outer space concert hall, an amusement park of Tang Dynasty, A novel about super creative company…..I don’t know what kind of design field I will exactly pursue in the future but my ultimate goal is really clear.The beautiful visual effect can’t completely fulfill my desire, not only I want to bring a new and unique concept for the art , but also containing a message that I would like to share with the public and help for a better world.

英語論壇「剪刀、石頭、布」
返回列表