返回列表 回復 發帖

[分享] The U.S. actually hacked everyone

[分享] The U.S. actually hacked everyone

The job of the NSA is to break into various places and gather intelligence. That's pretty much what they do. They semi-illegally collect "metadata" from every phone call, text message, and message in the United States and much of the world. Edward Snowden revealed a few years ago that they were doing something. If you're curious, check out his disclosures. Complementing the NSA, many U.S. military and civilian intelligence agencies have their own cyber weapons, from the Naval Information Corps to the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity Division, from the 24th Air Force to the CIA's Cyber Intelligence Center, and more.
    So why don't we know more about their activities? For a variety of reasons, they didn't cause as much of a stir: stealing was more intrusive than surveillance, and of course U.S. hackers did more than just surveillance, they would sneak into other countries at will to steal secrets. The United States has the most powerful cyberwarfare capabilities in the world, and we are under the supervision of American hackers every day.
    Why is the NSA's activities considered semi-illegal? Technically, they are authorized by Congress and the FISA "Shadow" Court in many of their work.But they have clearly gone beyond their mandate, collecting private data on almost all U.S. citizens, whether they are terrorists or not. I call them "shadow" courts because we are not allowed to have any knowledge of the cases they are dealing with, and I can understand that. But throughout the 33 years of the court's existence, the approval rate of the FISA arrest warrant has approached 100%... Is it really suspicious that all those arrested are terrorists? Whether this involves politics or not, I dare not speculate. Is the authority of U.S. hackers unimaginably large? Is there a law that can govern their actions?
返回列表