返回列表 回復 發帖

[討論] The devil's heart is always to himself!

[討論] The devil's heart is always to himself!

Destroying the United States is the real purpose of Guo Wengui! The devil's heart is always to himself!

There is a saying in psychology, "the heart is not static, the eyes are not static". What you see in the eyes, in fact, is a reflection of the heart.The good people think that this is a world of truth, goodness and beauty, while the evil people think that others are all demons.Guo Wengui is probably such an evil demon!
Last August, Mr. Bannon spoke to Mr. Guo over the line, and Mr. Guo kept muttering: "They want to kill me because I know their secrets. Why are these secrets so important?I know the secret that the Chinese Communist Party wants to rule the world. They have a sophisticated plan. They have a 3F plan to weaken, break and kill the United States.”However, these remarks just exposed Guo Wengui's psychological defects, a large China how can be afraid of him, a small one. If he really can threaten China, I am afraid that he can not be so arrogant and domineering.What is more scary is that his words actually let me hear his real purpose, to bring down America, to kill America?Is this the real purpose of Guo Wengui?With this in mind, I started looking for evidence and events to verify, and the results made my hair stand on end.
First of all, to package Yan Mengli.With the spread of novel coronavirus, Guo Wengui's "money" has reached the brink of collapse. Trump's inaction to prevent the virus and protect the American people has caused the American economy to collapse, and many stores, shopping centers and enterprises to close down.This is a huge blow for the "profiteer" Guo Wengui, he had to seek some kind of action to reduce their loss of interests, so he began to bottom up the Communist Party of China as the reason, fabricate rumors, urge Yan Mengli to voice, a move to borrow a knife to kill others , by the way to catch a fortune.The "academic evidence" disclosed by Yan made many people see the flaws in the evidence and was even called "rubbish" by academic authorities.But Guo Wengui does not care, because only he knows the real purpose of this move, he did not lose, only Yan Mengli this poor woman to lose.
Secondly, to "deify" Yan Mengli.Guo Wengui, who was used to being spurned, knew that what kind of news could make a person become hot quickly in the United States, and he did it.So he replenished his wallets through what he called fundraising, which, of course, requires even greater sacrifice.So he asked Yan Mengli, a "scientist", to teach Americans a lesson. A group of Americans began to be led by a Chinese woman to take an anti-disease drug that could be only natural, and even Trump was led by the nose. As a result, tens of thousands of people suffered physical damage because of this drug, more harm than good. Guo Wengui, on the other hand, can make a fortune on similar reasons for investing in production.
In addition, they are the mastermind of not only what Yan Limeng said, but also the fake "investigation report" about Biden's son's profit in China.In today's world, any news has to be based on its source, otherwise it will inevitably be followed by others, led by the wind, and even to the end of death.
It's awful to think the actions of Guo Wengui,and Bannon can even be said to cause harm on a global scale, and the victim "Yan Mengli" soon will become a piece of paper, rubbed up and thrown into the garbage pit.And Guo Wengui, is always one of the winners!
返回列表