返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉貼] [原創]常見英語面試問答(下)

[轉貼] [原創]常見英語面試問答(下)

[原創]常見英語面試問答(下)
6. What do you consider your greatest strengths and weaknesses?〈你覺得自己最大的長處與缺點分別是什麼?〉

My greatest strength is my ability to achieve results. My interpersonal and communication skills help me build an ever-expanding web of connection, which aids me greatly in getting the job done. My eagerness in achieving results has sometimes been mistaken for impatience. However, I have learned how to avoid giving such an impression while pursuing my goals.

我最大長處是能達成任務。我的人際與溝通技巧幫助我建立愈來愈大的人脈,這對我達成任務有很大的功用。因為我急於達成任務,有時會被人誤認為缺乏耐心。不過我已經學會避免給人這種印象,同時還能追求我的目標。〉

7. How do you handle criticism?〈你如何處理別人的批評?〉

I welcome criticism, because criticism is valuable feedback on how well I've been doing. Criticism from my supervisor, especially, points out areas in which improvement is desired and sets goals for me to work toward.

我很歡迎別人批評,因為批評是對我工作表現最有價值的回饋。尤其是上司的批評,可以指出我需要改進的地方,也為我訂定該努力的目標/方向。

8. What do you see yourself doing 5 years from now? / What are your career goals? 〈你覺得五年以後你會做什麼?/你的職業目標是什麼?〉

In five years I hope to have been promoted in proportion to my contributions to a post that requires substantial responsibilities and entails sizable stock options in the company.

五年內,我希望能夠按照我的貢獻得到同等比例的拔擢,晉升的職位可以負擔相當大的責任,以及可以分配到公司的認股權。

9. What are your interests outside of work?〈工作之餘,你有什麼興趣?〉

I like fishing and listening to classical music. In addition, I am a volunteer member of the Lifeline Association, where I spend one night every week taking calls on their hotline.

我喜歡釣魚、聽古典音樂。此外,我是生命線協會的義工,每週有一個晚上要在我們的熱線電話旁守候。

10. What did you earn in your last job? / What level of salary are you looking for now? 〈你原來的工作待遇是多少?/ 你現在期望的待遇如何?〉

I wouldn't want to prejudice myself by using what I earned as a standard. Perhaps it's best to discuss this when we've gone over the precise responsibilities of the job. I'm also interested in knowing the range of pay for the position.

我不希望用我原來的收入為標準而造成成見。或許等我們談完這個工作詳細的責任規劃再說吧。我也想知道這個工作的待遇標準如何。
返回列表