返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉貼] 老丹的英文課 - Part8 (Final)

[轉貼] 老丹的英文課 - Part8 (Final)

老丹的英文課 - Part8 (Final)
「我是一個很有福氣的人。」丹尼爾瞇起藍眼睛微微笑出來。
Daniel smiles with narrowing his blue eyes and says what a wonderful life I have.

一如美國大詩人羅勃.佛洛斯特(Robert Frost)名詩(The Road Not Taken)(沒有走的路)最後三句…Two roads diverged in a wood, and I(樹林裡有兩條岔路,而我)I took the one less traveled by,(我走了人跡較少的那一條)And that has made all the difference.(因此有了完全不同的人生)。
Robert Forest, a greater American poet, wrote down the last three sentences on his book of The Road Not Taken. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.。”

結語:
        花了近三個月的時間完成這篇翻譯,最起初的用意是在於受到丹尼爾的感動。本來想藉此將該翻譯獻給我們公司的所有國外工程師,隨著公司的拆夥,這份希望早已落空了。
        我並不是要他們都和丹尼爾一樣的奉獻自己,只是和大家分享生活並非一層不變,卻也可以像這般的多采多姿。只要我們願意,隨時都可以創造出不同的人生道路!
        幸福並不在於我們擁有了多少,而是我們是否學會感到知足。

Postscript
    Daniel’s devotion is so touched that I spend almost three months to finish this translation. I want to present all foreign engineers working in our cooperative company with this article in English; however, all effort could be in vain since our company had a break up with the cooperative company.

Actually, I do not intend to persuade all engineers to devote themselves to engage in what Daniel does. I just want to share a man’s experience with each other. Colorful life and wonderful memory depend on what human beings want to do. We can make our own decision different from other as long as we are willing to do.

Welfare and happiness always originate from content instead of what do you have.

英語論壇as 「American」 as 「apple pie」 怎麼解
收藏 分享 00 0 掌聲 噓聲
返回列表