返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉貼] 幫忙修改演講稿

[轉貼] 幫忙修改演講稿

幫忙修改演講稿
Good afternoon, Our team's name is sunshine. I am Yen, Kenny, Helen, tiasha. We are going to make analysis and recommendation about the cushion pad for Curled Metal Inc. The company has a very profitable product item “slip-seal”, which occupied 80% of market share. However, the company's management is not confident about maintaining its market share, they want to diversify their product line in order to boost their profitability. They have developed a new product item called cushion pad. The company believes that the cushion pad will double their sales. Since the market and distribution network for cushion pads is not well established or defined, the company concerned about how to market the cushion pad as well as its business strategy about production and distribution for the cushion pad. Therefore, we made some analysis to figure out whether the company can achieve its goals.

First, we analysis a market potential to see if it is going to meet the company expectation of double the sale. Second, the expectation of profitability, third, the market demand versus the company’s capacity.
We also create a SWOT analysis for the cushion pad to direct our action about our marketing, pricing and organizational structure.  
Please help me to revise my draft
Thanks

英語論壇大失業潮來襲 專業證照為就業加分
返回列表