返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 還有一篇英文文法(真的很感謝)

[問題] 還有一篇英文文法(真的很感謝)

還有一篇英文文法請幫我修改(真的很感謝)
My earliest memory about music occurred between age five to six., I stared at persons who was playing piano in music centre for a long time, and I cried when my mother wanted to take me away from there. After that, I kept crying to my parents and expressing my desire of learning music. Finally, they agreed.
But then, I never show any effort or ambition on my piano ,and both of my parents and teachers did not expect anything of me. The boring ,unmeaning lessons and my indolence made me gave up playing piano and it was rarely played throughout my teenage time.
        I didn’t aware how my desire became so much stronger as I get older. In that time ,my brain was full of melody and performing pictures. However, the disapproving voice from my city and the fear in my heart which let me continuously stay in the old life ,despite I felt sad and like as the bird who was kept in the dark cage.
        At the age of 20, something happened to me, it was let myself willing to face
my true thought and started to play the piano again unexpectedly. Fortunately, my fingers are still flexible as ever, and therefore I was immediately practicing the song which is my favorite. But it was quite tough without a great guide.
            My instinct is the main reason why I choose this school. I really want to study more and more of music from here. The first step of my plan is study the skills of playing and chord, and the second step it should be increasing ability of hearing, live performing, composing and the knowledge of a variety style of music.
Besides ,I would like to communicate and cooperate with different countries and different kinds of people, it will be very interesting and inspiring of experiences
to me .I don’t know how is other people thinking when they look at me, but I
think I am ambitious and creative and I never ceased to chase the best way that
I could be.
         I always like to daydreaming, thinking and creating so I constantly keep looking at different areas of creation include movies ,books ,world news, comics, photographs, etc ,those passion leads me to keep going in my life .About the future, I will be free to playing my music on the stage without worried about my technology that let me completely enter into the illimitable place. Finally, I will contribute a little effort for the better world and I can express the real me as well.

台灣英語網 2.0Those Little Memories...
本主題由 台灣英語網 於 2010-1-15 10:08 移動
返回列表