返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] 文法、用字訂正

[問題] 文法、用字訂正

文法、用字訂正
本文章最後由 exodejavu 於 2009-5-8 16:31 編輯

轉貼 nicole0613 的文章
出處:訪客無法瀏覽此圖片或連結,請先註冊或登入會員

-----------------
Would you consider marrying someone from another culture?

Recently, I visited to my Australia teacher’s blog. I was happy to learn that he and his wife enjoyed their life in Australia. Suddenly, it reminded me of the scene they said goodbye to us before they came back to Australia. His wife also told to us that she never regretted to get married with a foreigner, because her husband not only had taken care of her, but also had cared about how she felt. This was a reason why she wanted to follow her husband, even though she had to leave her beloved family in home country. I saw her shed happy tears on the face. We could find that getting married with foreigners has become common in Taiwan. Those who marry foreigners think real love is nothing to do with someone from another culture since their relationships are based on love. Due to impact of western culture, women in Taiwan pursuit their ideal love since they know what kinds of Mr. Right suit them.

Women in Taiwan are changing their thoughts about perfect lovers for several reasons. First, women are attracted by gentle and humorous Westerns. Most Western are educated good social etiquette, for example they help women open the car door while women are getting into the car, and Western usually has a sense of humors, which make them so fascinating. In addition, women hope to be respected. Right now, women are independent for finance, so they think they can choose the way they want to live. They are anxious about feminist of western, because they know they have equal right as their husbands have. If a couple have mutual respect, they will be compatible with each other. . Another reason why the women want to marry foreigners is that women want to jump traditional conventions for women. Eastern women are always asked to be a good wife, a good mother and a good daughter-in-law. In Taiwan, married women are regarded as subordinate to their husbands. The way wives tolerate towards their husbands is more than their husbands do, while most Taiwanese husbands take what their wives done for granted. In some cases, for most eastern family, if a husband is the only child, a couple usually asked to live in an extended family. On the contrary, getting married with western, married women just enjoys their small family with their husbands. Maybe it is a good way to reduce some generation gaps of parents-in-law. Due to the knowledge of women culture, women in Taiwan are looking for their Mr. Right from western countries, since they don’t want to survive in the suppressed eastern culture. Recently many people have argued that there is a culture shock if they get married someone form different cultures and it is hard to keep their relationship. This may be true; however, those who marry foreigners are well prepared in mind to overcome difficulties, they notice their differences and they will be open-minded and patient to accept it.

Women have become courageous to get married someone form other countries, because women know what they want. How amazing their love is. They have to face language and culture barriers and stick to their happiness. If you have a prejudice against marry foreigners and limited your thoughts, you might miss your real partners from other cultures.   

As for me, 好心人士麻煩幫我 edit 啦
返回列表