亞寶論壇's Archiver

青翁道人 發表於 2009-3-2 21:50

MySQL5 降級到 MySQL4.1 方法 for WHM+cPanel

Downgrade MySQL 5 to MySQL 4.1 on cPanel dedicated server

For some reason you need to downgrade MySQL 5 to MySQL 4.1 to achieve this you will have to do the following:

To check the which all mysql rpm’s are available use the command:

[color=Red]rpm -qa | grep -i mysql-[/color]

First of all take a backup of /var/lib/mysql, and also ask the other users to keep a backup it with them. This can also be a .sql file. The command to take a backup is:

[color=Red]cp /var/lib/mysql /var/lib/mysql.bk[/color]

Now, you will have to edit the cPanel config file and make manual changes under this, so edit it with the command:

[color=Red]nano /var/cpanel/cpanel.config[/color]

And here, find for the line “mysql-version=5.0” and change it to “mysql-version=4.1”

Now, we will forcefully install mysql by the following command:

[color=Red]/scripts/mysqlup --force[/color]

You can now check again with the command:

[color=Red]rpm -qa | grep -i mysql-[/color]

This is done and worked for me.
[quote]降級MySQL的5到MySQL 4.1的cPanel專用服務器

For some reason you need to downgrade MySQL 5 to MySQL 4.1 to achieve this you will have to do the following:出於某種原因,您需要降級MySQL的5至MySQL 4.1中實現這一目標,您必須做到以下幾點:

To check the which all mysql rpm’s are available use the command:要檢查所有的MySQL轉速的,可使用命令:

rpm -qa | grep -i mysql-轉速基地| grep按我的MySQL -

First of all take a backup of /var/lib/mysql, and also ask the other users to keep a backup it with them.首先採取的備份到/ var / lib / MySQL的,同時也要求其他用戶隨時備份攜帶。 This can also be a .sql file.這也可以是。數據庫文件。 The command to take a backup is:命令採取的備份是:

cp /var/lib/mysql /var/lib/mysql.bk處長到/ var / lib / MySQL的是/ var / lib / mysql.bk

Now, you will have to edit the cPanel config file and make manual changes under this, so edit it with the command:現在,你將不得不修改的cPanel配置文件,並根據本手冊的變化,以便對其進行修改的命令:

nano /var/cpanel/cpanel.config納米/無功/的cPanel / cpanel.config

And here, find for the line “ mysql-version=5.0 ” and change it to “ mysql-version=4.1 ”在這裡,找到了線“ 的MySQL版本= 5.0 ” ,並更改為“ MySQL的版本= 4.1 ”

Now, we will forcefully install mysql by the following command:現在,我們將有力地安裝的MySQL由以下命令:

/scripts/mysqlup --force /腳本/ mysqlup -武力

You can now check again with the command:現在,您可以再次檢查的命令:

rpm -qa | grep -i mysql-轉速基地| grep按我的MySQL -

This is done and worked for me.這樣做是為我工作。

Let us know if this has helped you and have any suggestions on this.讓我們知道這有助於你和有任何的建議。[/quote]

頁: [1]